воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

adresi biliyorsun mp3 nalan




Well, so far the vacation is going well. We spent Wednesday night at Michelle and Carlapos;s which was great. It was my first night away from Claire and I did not have any mental breakdown.

Thursday morning, I realized that I had forgotten to ask Chelle if she could take us to the airport. Iapos;m an idiot, I know. Luckily, Michelle is kind and got out of bed and took us to the airport.

Our first flight was pleasant until the descent. As soon as we started going down, I began to feel excruciating pain in my right eye and in my head. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the eyeball with an ice pick. I have been having allergy problems and clearly my sinuses could not equalize the pressure change. It was nearly unbearable. I started to cry. The only thing that kept me from screaming was that I knew it would end and I didnapos;t want to get thrown in jail for disturbing the flight.

The same thing happened on the second leg of the flight, but it was much, much more painful and happened in both eyes. Hopefully, my sinuses will be better before our return flights.

Thursday when we arrived at the resort, we met up with my friends and had some dinner. Our room is wonderful. We are oceanfront on the bottom floor in a corner room. The property is just as pretty as it was when we came here on our honeymoon seven years ago

Friday, we spent the entire day on a trip to Chizen Itza, the Mayan pyramids. We had an excellent tour guide who is a Mayan and is an archeologist and anthropologist. One of the highlights was when we stopped in a Mayan village and gave some school children gum. They were so excited

Today was the wedding and my friend Michelle looked beautiful. It stormed first thing this morning, so that had me worried, but the sun came out just in time for the wedding in the gazebo. We all had a nice lunch and then we played in the pool this afternoon.

Tonight we are going to a Mexican fiesta show. Weapos;re looking forward to that.

Claire is doing fine at home. She is having a great time with my fried/co-worker Stephanie. Today she went to the zoo and she had her first Krystal burger. My sister is coming to keep her tomorrow and will be with her for the rest of our trip.

Until the next update,
Lori

PS I have no idea how to add pics or do the cuts. Sorry.
adresi biliyorsun mp3 nalan, adresi biliyorsun, adresi bayan msn olan, adresi bayan msn, adresi avsar hulya web.



Комментариев нет: