вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

b siu




Ladies and germs, Iapos;m working on an iGoogle theme. It took me a while to get a concept I�liked, but I�do very much like this one and I�hope you will too. I canapos;t go out and poll the general population of everyone who uses iGoogle, so could I�poll you please?

1. How often do you see your iGoogle page?
(a) Whatapos;s iGoogle? (If you answer A here, you are excused from the rest of the poll.)
(b) Once a week or so, I�think
(c)�Once a day
(d) 2-4 times a day
(e)�I am constantly tracking through my iGoogle... Or stopping there to feed my fish/turtle/kitten/tarantula.

2. What times of day do you see your iGoogle page? (Answer all that apply.)
(a) 2am-6am
(b) 6am-10am
(c) 10am-2pm
(d) 2pm-6pm
(e) 6pm-10pm
(f) 10pm-2am

That was short, wasnapos;t it?�Thank you

alexi laiho marshall amps, b siu, b site suggest w, b site myspace.com, b sire triple, b sip.



Комментариев нет: