пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

crosswoods movie theater columbus ohio




So, uh yeah I finally managed to get ahold of a copy of Return to Sleep away Camp. And while I was watching it while working on a fic with my co-writer and having quite a bit of fun picking on it with a pal Eric, He thought I was watching the original until I sent it to him. But anyways, Itapos;s not really gonna be worth me buying the characters kinda just annoyed the hell out of me, Specifficly the main character. BUT anyways If anyone on my Flist wants it tell me

Side note: I picked out Chad, Never saw vern, And I THINK I THINK I saw Jess and Deron (Shrugs) Falissa was kinda pretty too. I used to think she looked manly guess Iapos;m getting past my hatred their haha Anyways that is all


Love and hugs.

Amaroqwolf AKA The Undead Wolfie.

car online purchasing, crosswoods movie theater columbus ohio, crosswoods movie theater, crosswoods family health.



Комментариев нет: