понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

area moderator




Itapos;s hilarious to me how idiotic some people can be. I have so far enjoyed my backtage seat for Obama vs McCain. A lot of dumb things have happened on both sides. The idea that there are people out there who think Obama is an Arab/Muslim because he has brown skin is not just idiotic, itapos;s ignorant. And btw, there is nothing wrong with being either of those -- even for a President. (Truthfully, I donapos;t know what religion he is and donapos;t care)

And then are those that think heapos;s a terrorist because his middle name is Hussein. Again, not idiotic but ignorant. But the funniest thing is this whole "elite" business. Obama is an elitist? How is that bad? When did it happen that America wants a President they can have a beer with? Again, not just idiotic - ignorant. I have friends. Those are the people I have a beer with. The President SHOULD be better than me. He/she should be better than you. Who would you want performing surgery on you: the guy who knows what heapos;s doing, or the guy you can have a beer with? I donapos;t want my plumber to have a drink with me, much less the President. I want both to be able to do their job.

Tell me Iapos;m wrong.

cell ericsson gsm phone sony, area moderator, area modern rug, area modern rug white, area modular network storage, area mohawk rug.



Комментариев нет: